Trinity Knot Chapel, Finnegans Farm - West, New Milford, CT

Jon Scott


Project Description
The Trinity Knot Chapel wouldnt exist were it not for the Wood-Mizer. Mill owner Jon Scott milled the lumber for his friends and farm-owners Bill Miskimen and his wife, Amy Finnegan. The structure incorporates exposed cherry post-and-beam construction, plus antique glass windows reclaimed from the Tiffany Estate in Greenwich, CT and a brass bell, cast in 1820 in Troy, NY and obtained from a bell restorer in Michigan

Finished Dimensions
14' x 18'

Money Saved
At least $10,000.

<< View More Projects